My profile
This blog belongs to Tze Chung. Ok, I know I told you to spam but now it's annoying so when you visit this blog, you're prohibited to spam.
ALSO, PLEASE USE YOUR NAME WHEN INTERACTING IN THIS BLOG. I'M TOO LAZY TO PLAY GUESSING GAMES.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Tagged by Yun Lynn
Rules & Regulations.
1. Do not copy the answers.2. The tag questions must be 100% same3. Tag people after doing the tag4. You may tag the person back if you want to5. Must be honest in everything.
I tag:
1.Yun Lynn
2.Declan Tan
3.Lim Fu Jun
4.Benji Ng
5.Esther Tan
6.Carmen Cheah
7.Jeremy Lai
8.Cheah Poh Wei
9.Victor Lau
10.Ken Yoong
How do you know 1? [Yun Lynn]
In secondary school Lembaga Pengawas Pusat Sumber.
What would you do if you never met 2? [Declan Tan]
I wouldn't have met a good friend.
What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you? [Lim Fu Jun & Benji Ng]
I would vomit on them like a Boomer. :)
Would 5 & 6 make a good couple? [Esther Tan & Carmen Cheah]
Err... I think as really good friends then yeah.. but if it's a serious relationship I don't think so.
Do you know anything about 8 family? [Cheah Poh Wei]
LOL. Nope I don't.
What do you think about number 9? [Victor Lau]
The CORNMASTER!!
What language does 2 speak? [Declan Tan]
English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin. (maybe more?)
Who is 1 going out with? [Yun Lynn]
How should I know????
How old is 4? [Benji Ng]
He's 15 this year (2009)
Who is 6's favourite singer? [Carmen Cheah]
Errr.. I think it's someone named Kevin Cheng or something like that... LOL
Would you date 1? [Yun Lynn]
Well.... Who knows... O____O lol
Is 10 single? [Ken Yoong]
I think he should be..
What is 9's last name? [Victor Lau]
Lau (his surname) O__O
Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? [Yun Lynn]
Who knows... .___.
Which school does 7 go to? [Jeremy Lai]
SMK Taman SEA
What do you like about 3? [Lim Fu Jun]
A wu-shu dude who owns a PS3 lol.
Would you date number 5 if he/she asked you to? [Esther Tan]
Maybe.... lol
Who's number 10 to you? [Ken Yoong]
A good friend unfortunately not same class.. -.-
What is number 2's favourite football team? [Declan Tan]
Hmmmm.. Arsenal?? (The Gunners)
Is number 7 cute? [Jeremy Lai]
THAT'S a gooooood question. He is sometimes... X)
9:59 PM