My profile
This blog belongs to Tze Chung. Ok, I know I told you to spam but now it's annoying so when you visit this blog, you're prohibited to spam.
ALSO, PLEASE USE YOUR NAME WHEN INTERACTING IN THIS BLOG. I'M TOO LAZY TO PLAY GUESSING GAMES.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Grammar Lesson
On the 7th of July, I was in 3 Angsana and was looking for Poh Yee. I took it for granted that Pn.Ernice was in the class. To my suprise, it was Pn.Harminder.
The conversation was as follows:
Pn.Harminder,
Tze ChungTeacher I want to see Poh Yee.Go on, see her-lah!Err... Teacher I want to find Poh Yee.Find her, she's there...You don't have to be scared of me (hugs Tze Chung)Boy, all you have to do is say "Teacher may I talk to Poh Yee?"Teacher, may I talk to Poh Yee?Ok, go on. After taking Fu Jun's Leo form back from Poh Yee and walking away from the class....
(Pn.Harminder in 3A as I was walking out) You see ah, nowadays they (referring to me) all don't know how to speak....To Pn.Harminder, thank you. There's no sarcasm here so if you see this, I'm grateful.
I will be more careful in my grammar especially when confronting you or talking to you.
10:41 PM