SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
My profile

This blog belongs to Tze Chung. Ok, I know I told you to spam but now it's annoying so when you visit this blog, you're prohibited to spam. ALSO, PLEASE USE YOUR NAME WHEN INTERACTING IN THIS BLOG. I'M TOO LAZY TO PLAY GUESSING GAMES.

Saturday, September 12, 2009
Ok. I'm bored so I'm blogging.

After a LOOONNGGGGG period of absence, TC is back n' bloggin'. First up, my trials results.
KH - 72 (improved so no complaints)
SEJARAH - 78.333333333333 (just 1 f***ing question) yeah I'm a sore loser. Bleh.
MATHS - 77 (too many careless mistakes)
SCIENCE - 63 (no comment but 3 marks improvement)
GEOGRAFI - 75 (23 marks improvement made me fly over the moon, pleased with myself.
CHINESE - 56 (wouldn't mind a B in PMR but trying for A)
There. 2 subjects left, BM and ENGLISH, are unknown.
Overall, I have to say I did much better than the mid-year examinations. Unfortunately, this time I got no As but hoping for one for ENGLISH :D

The following was a convo with En.Ravi over question 13, Percubaan PMR 2009 Sejarah.
Me: teacher this question, I think the answer should be A.
En.Ravi: hmmm... you see ah, actually kedua-dua pun betul but C more correct. *Chun San comes*
Chun San: teacheeeer!! this question! (lol it was the question I was fighting for)
En.Ravi: *points at Zurene* you see ah, if she attack me I change my place. So it's muslihat mempertahankan diri.
Me: But the question asks "Mengapakah berlaku sedemikian?" if it asks "Mengapakah mereka berbuat demikian?" I would have put C.
En.Ravi: C more correct.
Me: *looking dejected, walks away*

Jia Han, meanwhile tried his luck to fight for his cause, (question 22) but failed too. The conversation is as follows.
Jia Han: teacher this question's answer should be B. Long Jaafar did not call in the British. It was Ngah Ibrahim who did.
En.Ravi: you know ah, *looks at Jia Han* Ngah Ibrahim is actually Long Jaafar's son.
WTF!!!!!!!! IT WAS OUT OF THE BLUE BUT SOOOO DAMN FUNNY!!!!

Will try to update more often. That's all, folks.

P.S: 25 more day(s) left to the dreaded PMR.

12:08 PM




Links

Allysha
Andrew
Arshad
Ben Yew
Chee Chyuan
Danush
Di Wern
Declan
Dominic
Esther
Fu Jun
Gavin
Iain
Iman
Jeremy
Jo Yee (private)
Kar Mun
Ken Yoong
Kum Fong
May Kwan
Ming Yang
Nigel
Poh Wei
Sheng Khai
Tjen Yao
Tze Heng
Victor
Vikki
Xue Er
Yun Lynn
Yun Lynn (private)
Zhi Chung
Zi Hao
Blogger Dashboard


Credits

DancingSheep
Archives

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010