1) I should always bowl with my left hand.
2) There is a ghost lift on the 13th floor. Lift number 52 if not mistaken, the lift didn't want to close. I was going back to my room at 12.45am. How not to be scared? -____-"
3) I sort of conquered my fear of roller-coasters by trying the Space Shot ride.
4) Kenny Rogers serves free refills but is expensive. (refer to receipt below)
Note: the price quoted below was for 15 persons.
15 of us, myself, Declan, Chee Seng, Marn Keon, Kevin, Yin Ling, Poh Wei, Phei Fern, Jo Yee, Iman, Yasmin, Danush, Gavin, Ken Yoong and Gilbert's meals cost RM347.75
Chin Seng got stranded by Tat Liang. (see picture below)
I also learned that Marn Keon IS A PRO BOWLER!!!! LOL
Bowling score sheet:
P - Marn Keon
C - Cheese (Chee Seng)
Z - Me
D - Declan
B - Gilbert
Eventually Gilbert pwned me XD
THE WHOLE TRIP WAS FUN THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO WENT ON THE TRIP :DDD YOU GUYS REALLY MADE MY DAY!!!






