SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
My profile

This blog belongs to Tze Chung. Ok, I know I told you to spam but now it's annoying so when you visit this blog, you're prohibited to spam. ALSO, PLEASE USE YOUR NAME WHEN INTERACTING IN THIS BLOG. I'M TOO LAZY TO PLAY GUESSING GAMES.

Friday, October 16, 2009
I'M BORED

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly can't believe how boring it is to just stay at home. Day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute. I wait for my chance to play my computer. And when I finally get the chance, it's boring. I mean, I feel so aimless now that the PMR is over. Even going to school these days would seem pretty sensible to escape the boredom that lurks within me. I play Red Alert 3 but it's not that exciting anymore. I'm only allowed to choose from one session of the day: morning, afternoon or night

Morning: - probably 9.00am - 1.00pm

Afternoon: - varies according to situation (if my mom's out) 2.00pm - 5.00pm or sometimes 5.30pm

Night: - 8.00pm - 11.00pm (sometimes even earlier as my dad may ask me to go to bed)

I must be really wise in making decisions though, as bad weather completely ruins any chances of gameplay. Even thunder would make my mom order me to shut down the computer.

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really bored.... These days I'm downloading Team Fortress 2 on Steam. Once it finishes, hope it's worth the 6.8GB :DD

VERY bored,
TC.

1:15 AM




Links

Allysha
Andrew
Arshad
Ben Yew
Chee Chyuan
Danush
Di Wern
Declan
Dominic
Esther
Fu Jun
Gavin
Iain
Iman
Jeremy
Jo Yee (private)
Kar Mun
Ken Yoong
Kum Fong
May Kwan
Ming Yang
Nigel
Poh Wei
Sheng Khai
Tjen Yao
Tze Heng
Victor
Vikki
Xue Er
Yun Lynn
Yun Lynn (private)
Zhi Chung
Zi Hao
Blogger Dashboard


Credits

DancingSheep
Archives

March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010